Gmail has a tendency to sometimes put our emails in the promotions tab instead of the inbox. Here are a couple of things you can do to mitigate that.
- Add email@example.com to your Gmail Contacts list
- If our newsletter ends up in the spam folder, then go to the spam folder, select our newsletters and click on the NOT SPAM button
- If those two things don’t help, then here’s a third option
Create a filter for the address by clicking on the gear icon in the top right hand of the screen, and choose settings
- Click on Filters, and then Create a new Filter
- Enter roanokemooselodge284.org in the From field
- Click Create a Filter with this Search
- in the box headed “When a message matches this search” select “never send it to spam”. You can also choose to put a check mark next to STAR it, or Mark it as Important
- Click the Create filter button
Following these steps should ensure that your newsletter hits your Gmail inbox.