If you are a member of Loyal Order or Women of the Moose living in the area or traveling cross country, you are welcome to contact us to reserve a site in our private campground.
The campground for this lodge opened in the mid-80’s for weekend and overnight camping. Nowadays we have 30 numbered sites with water and electric that are available for rent on a monthly basis. However, you may NOT live in the campground.
In addition, though we have limited water and electric hookups, we offer plenty of overnight camping availability for recreational vehicles. Call us for details and reservations. We have a dump site right on the property to empty your gray and black water holding tanks.
Tent camping is readily available; call for details and reservations.
Explore the region
- Within walking distance from the campground, there is Whispering Pines Park
- Carvins Cove is a hiker’s and a mountain biker’s dream. Bennett Springs parking lot is only a short drive on 311. Buy a parking pass from Get the Right Gear before heading over to enjoy your day.
- A quick drive to the top of Catawba Mountain gets you started with a hike to McAfee Knob
- Experience America’s Favorite Drive down the Blue Ridge Parkway
- Explore historic Downtown Roanoke
Not a Member?
We suggest nearby Dixie Caverns for your stay.
5753 West Main Street • Salem, VA • 24153
Directly off I-81 at exit 132